Tuesday 16 April 2013

TINSEL STAR, VICTOR OLAOTAN BARES IT ALL ON V-HOST.





All roads led to Troy Lounge Ogba as V-Channel, an entertainment cable channel on Star times, hosted ace actor, Victor Olaotan at its weekly ‘Celebrity Night Out’ party.
The event which started with red carpet appearances by 10pm, was a fun-filled atmosphere as guests and fans alike, trooped in to have a wonderful time with the respected Nollywood star. Media executives, reporters, entertainment personalities and select guests were also in attendance. It was a night of excitement and merrymaking.
Victor Olaotan who is also known as Fred Ade-Williams, the patriarch on the popular TV series Tinsel, relieved his youthful days as he danced to his favourite oldies, with astonishing dance moves, much to the surprise and excitement of all in attendance.
There was a “hot seat” session involved, where several questions ranging from his interesting youthful days, to his career history were asked of him, which he answered brightly.
Speaking on memorable events in his past, the actor enthused.  “I remember one time that I had to leave America in a hurry, because the IRS claimed I owed one million dollars in taxes. I did not have that type of money and I didn’t want to go through the shame of being deported, so I had to come back to my country.” He also spoke about his religious background. “I grew up in a Catholic setting. But when I realized that the doctrine wasn’t bestowing on me what I believed was going to make me solid, I had to make a very important and difficult decision. I made up my mind to leave the Catholic Church”.
There were also various music performances, comedy acts and dance routines, to thrill the crowd with.
V-channel, on Channel 221 is a spanking new entertainment channel on Cable TV, Startimes that aims at changing the phase of the entertainment world, with its diverse and exclusive packages. It is an entertainment platform targeted at youths.  It’s a blend of fresh African Movies, Drama Series, Celebrity Lifestyle Shows, Fashion & Style, Reality TV Shows, Kiddies Programmes, Comedy, Musical Content, Game Shows and other exciting television experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment