Tuesday 26 March 2013

CAN YOU DATE A SIBLING'S EX?

I really would like some advice on this subject.
Here's my story, just to give you the background to my situation.
So my ex, let's call him Dami, we dated for one day short of two months and it didn't end very well. He wanted to stay friends and I didn't. There was a huge confrontation at school which involved me going crazy and screaming various bad words at him. Since then, we have talked and decided to "stay friends" even though we haven't talked since then.
Now, his older brother, lets call him Ladipo, we've become closer since the break-up as he completely disregards Dami as a brother anyway and thinks they way Dami dumped me and carried on after it was really stupid. I had feelings for Ladipo before I started dating Dami, but I put them aside and now they are back. Only this time I have heard he likes me too from my best friend, Tobi, who is coincidently best friends with Dami too.
My only concern is his and my family. I wouldn't have a problem with it and I've been told Dami wouldn't either but will his family look down on me? Think I'm a slut for dating both of them?

That's my story and any advice or.. just anything would be simply great.
Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Erm.. i dont think it's a good idea. it's going to be so awkward. But as long as you feel comfortable, there's no problem. Follow ur heart.

    ReplyDelete